THE TROUTCAVE ROUND-UP FOR THE WEEK OF AUGUST 1
- The Gospel of Carol #5 was released, and you can read the entire issue right now! Check it out for only $2.
- The Gospel of Carol #3 (which I suspect you’ve already read) appeared on Comixology this week! That’s pretty great if you like all of your digital comic books in one place. Carol #4 will be there next week on Wednesday.
- In webcomic news, Carol and Sporkman have continued to update, with the former adventuring through the mountains of the Far East, and the latter destroying what little fabric time had left.
Speaking of webcomics, did you know you could read the Troutcave’s webcomic archive on your iOS devices with Comic Chameleon? Because you can, and it’s pretty cool.
THE TROUTCAVE COMICS ROUND-UP FOR MOST OF JULY
I forgot to do this weekly, so I’ll catch up you Tumblr / RSS folks now.
WEEK OF JUNE 30th
- Carol held an AMA with the people of India. She subsequently learned that most of the priests there were pretty racist.
- Robyn met herself and got along swimmingly.
WEEK OF JULY 7th
- Carol invented the soapbox derby, then some angry priests beat up her Indian chum.
- Sporkman’s tree ripped apart the fabric of time, then he made a new friend that was apparently an old friend, Millie.
WEEK OF JULY 14th
- Assassins try and kill Carol, which is pretty rude.
- Sporkman is puzzled by the nature of time and winds up stuck in the Eighties forever.
WEEK OF JULY 21st
Sporkman #1 is now available via comixology! Join our hero as he repeatedly breaks the fabric of time, then glues the pieces back wrong.
THE TROUTCAVE COMICS WEEKLY ROUND UP (6/16 to 6/20)
This week at Troutcave Comics, Sporkman in Time and Space #1 went up for sale! Watch in delight as Sporkman destroys the universe several times over. You can find it as a PDF or CBZ from my own store on Gumroad, or just as a PDF through HiveRead.
As for webcomic updates, this week saw the arrival of pages three and four of The Gospel of Carol #4 and the aforementioned Sporkman in Time and Space #1. The former finds our erstwhile savior saying goodbye to her family and hitting the road to India! The latter finds our hero talking to bears and learning about trees. So, y’know, THRILLS AND CHILLS!
Marvel as Sporkman, a superhero in only the loosest sense of the word, repeatedly destroys the universe. For more about Sporkman and other great comics, visit Troutcave Comics online!
Well over a year ago, I drew five bonus Sporkman comics for the MESS book. Since it’s been so long, I’ve decided to post them online for everyone to enjoy now. They’re exceedingly silly, as you’d expect.
And here’s a lil’ Sporkman. There actually IS a subtle difference between MESS-style Sporkman and the traditional chibi Sporkman of his own comic. MESS Sporkman is still incredibly short, but he has more realistic proportions than his counterpart in Classic Sporkman.